Thursday, February 7, 2013

Promised Update

Ok, I promised a longer update when I got the time. This post still isn't going to be overly long, as I returned the Rent-a-Center laptop I had and am now borrowing the boyfriend's laptop. While the 'guts' as you may say of this computer are much stronger and faster than the RaC laptop, it is missing one crucial thing... the "T" key. As you can see, I am still able to use said major consonant, however, if I do not hit the key directly on top of the rather small little rubber nub I do not get the desired letter on my scree, which makes typing for any length of time rather irritating.

I promise a longer, in-depth post regarding Ellie's progress under saddle is coming. For now a short progress report on our lives will have to do.

As of Monday our little family (including the four legged, two legged, and goober faced members) are relocating to the farm! We did not purchase, or even rent, a farm itself, but rather one of the homes on Andrea's property in Williston. Now (thank the Goddess) we won't be traveling for close to two hours a day! Hooray! A short four-wheeler drive across the property and I'm in the barn. To top it all off, there are paddocks and a fire pit within feet of my new home. Paradise in four bedrooms.

In other news...



Wait for it...




A little longer now...






ELLIE IS OFFICIALLY MINE!!!


Andrea and I crossed the "T's", dotted the "I's" and Ellie is, as of four o'clock this afternoon, mine. I have her papers, (she was born eleven days before my birthday, FYI. You may not find this as awesome as I do, but I don't care.) the registration forms for myself, and the transfer of ownership papers. I. Am. Excited. 

For now, dear readers, that is all. Again, I promise a longer post in due time. Until then, signing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment