Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Quick Update

So dear readers, it has come to that point. I am exhausted and don't want to update you, not because I feel you don't deserve to know what's going on in the life of dear Miss Ellie, but because I'm pooped and don't feel like writing a big long post. I believe in the long run I'm getting the short end of the stick here, but right here and now, you're getting jipped out of a post this evening.

Rest assured a longer, more in-depth post will be coming soon. For now, I will leave you with this video montage of today's ride, which was Ellie's 2nd in the big girl arena (I'll tell you about her graduation to the large arena next time) and her 10th or so ride (I've honestly lost exact track). She has been under saddle for 16 days now.

Have a good evening, enjoy the show.



No comments:

Post a Comment